Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is with all this?

I realize I have posted quite much lately about Tibet, or touching on it.

And if you read this blog through, it would seem like either "Tibet" or the undead cannibals we know of as "zombies."

There is much more to what I do and write, but I am not interested in spewing all about it, and neither would you be interested in reading such muck, if you are honest.

So if it, for now, appears to be Tibet. So be it. Or Zed Heads, oh well. This whole "blog" on its own thing is new to me, after years of myspace blogging.

Those of you who may be here because you heard about me as a Pagan, or involved with Wicca, may be put off by my Buddhist jots and tittles here, and the fact that I may not mention my own Paganism a lot. However, you should know that I never, outside a brief couple years in the early 2000s, considered those parts of my life public anyway. So even though I may post something Paganish or Wiccan here and there, I won't be making a fuss about it.

As for my interest in the Tibetan resistance...well...just think about it. A nation as old as "China" getting conquered by "China" and now China tells everyone that this nation (Tibet) was always Chinese, in fact....the Chinese never invaded Tibet...no...they liberated their own brothers. Nice! I bet the Nazis thought the same way about the Polish.

And if you don't like that I support Tibetans in their resistance, even if they use violence, I am not sorry for your blindness. I abhor violence, but this abhorrence will not make me flinch from supporting what I know is right. The greatest weapon of the fascists is their tolerance of pacifists. And pacifism against an aggressor who will only see it as an excuse to slaughter you is an irresponsible stance to take.

As for Zombies....

Well....I like to write and I like zombie films and stories....more so for the apocalyptic feel than anything else....so I have written some stuff of my own...which will be posted here.

That's all. I am not the one for writing a lot of self reflective posts...so...enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment